Data Clean Rooms
Share sensitive data securely
Sharing is caring –As long as you do it securely.
A data clean room is a secure environment that allows multiple companies, or divisions of a single company, to share and bring data together for joint analysis under defined guidelines and restrictions. Snowflake’s unique approach to Data Clean Rooms revolutionizes how organizations share data with partners while respecting safety and security regulations.
Infostrux brings this concept to you, customizes it to your needs, and guides you in establishing shared governance with your partners.
Perform overlap analysis and selectively share insights about your common customers
Share aggregated statistics based on audience segments without identifying individual customers, thus protecting their privacy
The Data Clean Room is a versatile concept enabling data sharing use cases of data protected under GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA and others.
Common use cases include:
Augmented ad targeting
Extended Customer 360 view
Joint reward programs
Enhanced site selection analysis
- Definition of data boundaries, from shareability to k-anonymity
- Collaborative design of solution architecture with client
- Implementation of Data Clean Room through automated deployment scripts
- Customization of Data Clean Room for customer’s business logic, data boundaries
- Knowledge transfer activities with client’s team
- Creation of Partner Onboarding Guide
- Modelling and cleaning of data upstream of the Data Clean Room*
- Support for multi-partner deployment*
- Enhanced data matching of datasets using fuzzy algorithms and automated cleaning procedures*
Are you ready to leap forward with your data?
No matter where you are in your data cloud journey or what industry you come from, our team of experts is ready to embed themselves into your existing structure, pinpoint the value in your data, and help you achieve your business goals.
True innovation with your data awaits. Are you ready?